Do you want to feel comfortable and confident in your body, stop worrying about food, and connect with others from a place of genuine self love?
Choosing love is easier said than done, particularly when we don’t fit the norm in different ways. There are real dangers to living in our bodies. And, there are ways that we can ALL take that next best step for us in taking care of and loving our bodies.
The Queer Body Love Speaker Series will help you choose love. These 29 interviews with amazing speakers pioneering radically new ways of being with our bodies and ourselves will help give you stories, ideas and inspiration to step into a deeper sense of self-love, wherever you are on that journey. The series centers and speaks to the experience of queer and trans folks, and is also open to those who consider themselves allies.
During the Queer Body Love Speakers Series in June and July 2016, 31 experts shared stories, inspiration, and tools for your journey of radical self love. We covered a wide range of topics, including food, fashion, health, fitness, body image, disability and sex.
Click here to see the list of speakers.
These interviews will support you to:
- Feel comfortable and confident in your own skin
- Feel peaceful about food
- Have amazing sex
- Navigate the healthcare system to get your needs met
- Connect with others from a place of self love
- Find a fitness mindset that will work for you
- Ask for and receive support from others
- Play with fashion as a tool of empowerment
- Look in the mirror at yourself and smile
As one listener wrote, “I want to listen to these videos over and over and over… it feels like freedom.”
I want to offer you that freedom, so I’m excited to offer you the whole series -- 29 inspiring interviews -- available for download on a pay what you want basis. You will be able to download a folder with the audio, video and transcripts for each one so you can listen to them over and over and over again!
- The closed Queer Body Love Facebook Group
- A free body love meditation
- Weekly love letters from me